Working at Radiance
Join our team
The Radiance Network South West Inc (“Radiance Network”) is about collaboration, partnership, and the promotion of emotional wellbeing during early parenthood. We strengthen community and family relationships by providing a platform that brings services together to support, build resilience, and enhance the emotional wellbeing of new parents. Radiance also aims to raise awareness around perinatal anxiety, depression and adjustment disorders and facilitate better pathways to care.
At our core, we value:
- Inclusiveness — We are non-judgemental, non-discriminatory, and accepting of all people.
- Respect — We will treat everyone with respect and recognise each individual for his/her own unique strengths. We treat others with the highest degree of dignity and understanding.
- Holistic — Means that we are interested in engaging with and developing the whole person in all ways.
- Compassion — We have a deep awareness and understanding of the needs and complexities of each individual. We want to make a difference to those that need it most.
- Choice — We will support the individual’s right to choose so that they feel heard and supported every step of the way.
- Trust — We recognise that trust is a key element of the success of all relationships in the network.
You will be part of a positive and inclusive team based on respect, shared standards, strong values, and a commitment to serving others. Radiance supports flexible work arrangements and encourages work-life balance.
2x Radiance Outreach 1:1 In-home Supports
- Read full job description (PDF document – will open in new window)
- Your application letter and CV (outlining qualifications and work experience) should be addressed to our Manager, Anne Mackay, and emailed to email@example.com before 5pm on Friday 17 November.
- Additional documents relevant to Radiance Outreach Support:
Get in touch
0490 049 994 firstname.lastname@example.org