Perinatal and Infant Mental Health Symposium 2023
The Radiance Network South West Inc proudly hosts the South West Perinatal and Infant Mental Health Symposium.
Nourish: supply with what is necessary for life, health and growth.
The South West Perinatal and Infant Mental Health Symposium is delighted to welcome a wide range of high calibre speakers for the 2023 Symposium, including:
- Dr Julia Stone, Monash University (VIC)
- Carla Anderson, Perinatal Child and Family Hub (QLD)
- Professor Megan Galbally, Murdoch University (WA)
- Julia Jones, Newborn Mothers (WA)
The event is suitable for healthcare professionals who deal with expecting and new mothers and infants as well as people with a passion and interest in the topic. The latest research will be presented and discussed on the day. The event will finish with a sundowner event from 4.30-6.30pm and provides an opportunity for further networking.
Early Bird tickets will be available at from 1 September – 31 December 2022 at $130 through Eventbrite.
The 2019 and 2021 Symposium were both sell-out events. Here is some of the attendees feedback we received:
- “Just Congratulations. It was well organised, very informative, very moving, very professional, and the food was fabulous. Thank you.”
- “Thankyou so much for organising such a wonderful event, I drove down from Perth to attend and am so glad I did.”
- “Fantastic day. Relevant information. Sensitive and well informed presenters. Great location, food and very well organised. Congratulations Radiance”
- “Excellent symposium!! One of the best I’ve been to and I felt very proud to be female and seeing these amazing empowered women who were so supportive to each other. Also amazing food with a perfect location. Thank you!”
- “The thought and work that was put into this event is an absolute credit to your team. The programme was outstanding with an excellent field of speakers and was impeccably managed by the very entertaining MC. The presentations by mum’s with lived experiences was brave, traumatic and totally relevant; please extend gratitude for their bravery and commitment to sharing their stories for our professional growth. I only wished I lived in the South West to be a part of such a dynamic team! Thanks so much. I’ll be back!”
- “An outstanding day in every way. By far he best symposium I have ever been to. I was able to take something away to use in my practice from each presentation. The catering was excellent.”