A little bit about Radiance…
Radiance is a community network connecting parents to local services within the community. Through partnership and collaboration, the Radiance Network aims to provide a platform of service options to support, build resilience, and enhance the emotional wellbeing of parents to strengthen family relationships.
The Radiance network has been established to address the multitude of needs for parents (antenatal to 3 years) who are experiencing emotional stress following birth or while caring for a young child.
If you or your organisation is interested in becoming part of the Radiance Network please fill out the form and the Radiance Network Advisory Committee will contact you.
Are You A Service Interested In Joining Our Network?
- Inclusiveness – We are non-judgemental, non-discriminatory and accepting of all people.
- Respect – We will treat everyone with respect and recognise each individual for his/her own unique strengths. We treat others with the highest degree of dignity and understanding.
- Holistic – Means that we are interested in engaging with and developing the whole person in all ways.
- Compassion – We have a deep awareness and understanding of the needs and complexities of each individual. We want to make a difference to those that need it most.
- Choice – We will support the individual’s right to choose so that they feel heard and supported every step of the way.
- Trust – We recognise that trust is a key element of the success of all relationships in the network.