4families is a free service that provides whatever support families and carers need, linking them to a variety of services to reduce family stress and enable children and young people to reach their full potential. We focus on prevention and early intervention by addressing issues that affect the mental and emotional well-being of children and young people.
We Can Provide:
- counselling and emotional support
- information and referrals
- home-based family support
- parenting education groups
- community development activities
- support for grandparents and carers
Where families and carers need more assistance, we will actively work with other services including schools, community organisation, Centrelink and mental health services.