Our vision is to assist women in becoming healthy, confident and empowered in their lives.
- To provide services to women regardless of culture, age or ability to pay.
- To operate, maintain and administer quality community based health services.
- To provide a safe environment for women.
- To assist women to be empowered, healthy and confident within themselves.
- To act as an advocate for women’s health issues.
To provide accurate and up to date health information to women, of all ages and ethnic backgrounds living in the South West. To assist women to make informed choices and be empowered about their own health and those for whom they care.
The South West Women’s Health and Information Centre is a site for delivering the positive message of Act-Belong-Commit to promote a mentally healthy WA.
Act keep mentally, physically, socially and spiritually active: take a walk, say g’day, read a book, do a crossword, dance, play cards, stop for a chat…
Belong join a book club, take a cooking class, be more involved in groups you are already a member of, go along to community events…
Commit take up a cause, help a neighbour, learn something new, take on a challenge, volunteer…
We encourage every woman to adopt this lifestyle to improve the wellbeing of yourself and your family.