First 1000 Days at Playgroup WA
Pregnant families and families with babies up to 4 months are invited to join in at Busselton Joey’s Playgroup or Naturaliste Family Playgroup.
Every Tuesday from 9 – 10.30am
Busselton Joey’s Playgroup, Kelly Drive, Busselton
Every Tuesday from 9.30am – 11am
Naturaliste Family Playgroup, 46 Gibney Street, Dunsborough
Join other pregnant and new families to socialise at a relaxed and friendly community playgroup, guest speakers can be organised as an optional extra.
Through the First 1000 Days project, Playgroup WA and Radiance will be connecting pregnant and new families with their local playgroup before and after baby arrives. This is a free service.
The First 1000 Days at Playgroup team will support families by providing important connections to social support and links to other community services that are important to new parents, especially those isolated and unable to connect with their own extended family.
The sessions will give parents the opportunity to meet others in their community who are also expecting or have just had a baby. These type of groups help to build a solid, close-knit support network for new and expecting mothers. It’s a fun and playful experience to share with your child and with other families in your local community.
Please get in touch about attending any of the below listed Playgroups as times may have changed.
- Augusta Playgroup – Augusta Primary School
- Bridgetown Playgroup – Bridgetown Family & Community Centre
- Boyup Brook Playgroup – 82 Abel Street
- Bunbury Playgroup – 18 Forrest Street, East Bunbury
- Capel Playgroup – 1 Forrest Road, Capel
- Collie Playgroup – 5 Cable Street, Collie
- Dardanup Playgroup – Little Street, Dardanup
- Donnybrook Playgroup – 10 Allnut Street
- Karrie Kids Playgroup – 12612 Bussell Highway, Karridale
- Manjimup Playgroup – Manjimup Family Centre
- Northcliffe Playgroup – 79 Zamia Street